Last weekend was Easter. You were so adorable. As soon as you saw your Easter basket, you screamed, "BASKET!" and took off running down the stairs to get to it. You ran all around the yard looking for more and more eggs, even though I had about 4 dozen plastic eggs for you to find. We eventually gave up and just started taking some out when you weren't looking and tossing them around so you could hunt for a little longer. I took you to see the Easter bunny, but you wouldn't even sit in his lap. I think we've finally learned stranger danger. You've never been one to shy away from people, especially the ladies. You are such a flirt! Every time we see a woman you start yelling, "Hi girl!" You'll even ignore men if there is a girl around. Doesn't matter if they're 2 or 42. We're going to be in a lot of trouble when you get older. Which brings me to lesson 13.
I like to think of myself as a feminist. There are a lot of amazing women who endured horrible things just so women could vote and have the same rights as men. There are millions of wonderful women out there, one day you're going to start dating. I want you to know, women can be crazy. I don't say this lightly, not all women are nuts, and I don't think you should assume they are. Just know that there are some women out there who will do things like trick you into getting her pregnant. Or suck all your money dry and leave. A lot of things. Just remember to never leave birth control up to your partner. Pay for dinners and things, but don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Don't hit a woman, but if one hits you kick her to the curb. You can learn a lot about a woman from her friends. If you don't like one or two of her friends, that's not a big deal. However, if out of 15 of her "BFFs" all of them are crazy, that's an indicator. Crazy likes crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment